Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5
Neowin.net – Where unprofessional journalism looks better – Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5: “Version 1.5 of Mozilla’s popular email client and RSS reader has been released. Thunderbird is a free, full featured email, RSS, and newsgroup reader. It now supports more streamlined updating much as Firefox 1.5 does, along with a host of other new features and improvements such as podcasting support, phishing protection, and spell check as you type. Some of the more prominent ones are as follows:
New Features & Improvements:
* Automated update to streamline product upgrades. Notification of an update is more prominent, and updates to Thunderbird may now be half a megabyte or smaller. Updating extensions has also improved.
* Sort address autocomplete results by how often you send e-mail to each recipient.
* Spell check as you type.
* Saved Search Folders can now search across multiple accounts.
* Built in phishing detector to help protect users against email scams.
* Podcasting and other RSS Improvements.
For a full list, please refer to the changelog.”